Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paranormal - February 15, 2011


Kabul house is haunted. I woke up to use the bathroom tonight. I
closed the door and I'm sure it latched. I was in there and I saw the
lever on the door move quickly up and down, the door slowly opened. My
bed at night squeaks, but only if it dislikes the way I am laying in
it. Irene says she has heard people making noise upstairs when
everyone was downstairs. Abdula has been slapped in the face while he
was sleeping. Only to wake up and find no one around. I hope the
ghosts don't bug me tonight.

It's snowed three inches here this week. The surrounding mountains
looked beautiful. I worked in the snow for a bit and I enjoyed it.

There are a several people that sell balloons in the street. They
usually have gigantic bunches that are brightly colored. People also
sell phone cards, fruit, candy, soda, nuts and cigarettes. The street
vendors will have a cart to move their wares. Sometimes they transport
it on a board strapped to their back. There are little shops that
repair bikes, sell auto parts, make bread, sell computer parts,
doctors, and grocerys.

Tommorow is a big Holiday in Islam and Afghanistan. It is the birthday
of the Prophet Mohammed. Most stores will be closed and many people
will have the day off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment