Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paranormal - March 17, 2011.


Here is another ghost story from Kabul. I walked towards the door to my room. It was open just enough that I could see inside. The light in my room was off. I opened the door and the light in my room came on by itself. It was weird and I was really suprised but I picked up what I came to get and walked out of the room. The light in my room was on when I left it. I spent a few minutes down stairs then went back up towards my room. The door was open a little and I could see that the light was now off. I have to tell you, as I pushed the door open I was wondering if it would happen again. I though, if the light comes on again when I open this door that would be crazy. I dared it to happen again. I pushed the door open, the light came on. I didn't freak out but it was really wierd. The Kabul house is definately haunted.

Work has been interesting. There have been some big problem with the network. We installed blazing fast internet at the compound. The plan is finally coming together. Our network Doctor has been busy sending out probes and configuring devices.

I had some tasty Indian food for luch last weekend. Fried fish, rice and few other unkown dishes.

Things are going good here. Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment